Buy yourself time by reducing the current workload using this ten-point plan
A Ten-Point Plan
- Harness the business users’ knowledge to determine scenarios and data.
- Implement user-friendly Test Automation.
- Ensure you have a code-free solution. With no need for programmers, BAs and Testers can build and maintain the automation.
- Automating testing means that business users, analysts, and testing teams will be more available.
- Use automation that works with ECC, S/4 (Fiori), any web application, windows client software, and Java apps to support full end-to-end testing.
- Save resources as script maintenance disappears thanks to AI intelligence.
- Speed up remaining manual testing with the automatic creation of full evidence. Issues are immediately understood and addressed more quickly.
- Stop bugs reaching live production with a 100% regression test that can be run over the whole system.
- Business users will need less time, as key tests are automated for every cycle, and they only need to look at the changes.
- Devote the freed-up time and resources to HANA.