A newbie’s guide to testing your ERP upgrade.
It’s not uncommon for a team to be set up to tackle a major ERP upgrade where no one is really sure where to start.
- Who knows what a successful project looks like?
- How do you plan and organise the resources?
- What processes need documenting?
- How do you keep track of what everyone is doing?
- How do you make sure you identify all the defects?
Well, as a starting point, why not request one of our upgrade and patch best practice wall posters? From preparation via the blueprint and realization stages to go-live, they are full of practical hints on how to manage this process and reduce your testing effort by up to 75%. Now if that isn’t a superpower – what is?
This promo has now ended, but please talk to us if you’re interested in going from testing zero to hero…
Justin McDougall is a Training and Implementation Consultant at Original Software.