Business Process Documentation webinar
Making changes to applications is a bit like navigation. The first thing you need to know is where you are now.
There may be multiple reasons you want to get a strong definition of the ‘here and now’ or ‘as-is’ position.
- Training users.
- Creating user guides
- Creating standard operating procedures
- Defining a change required
- Designing test cases
In each case, it can be tedious to capture screenshots and steps that define what the process is; it can involve time-consuming screen prints and pastes into a document with added instructions.
In our business process capture webinar, you’ll learn how you can:
- Quickly and accurately capture any process with all the required inputs
- Add notes and descriptions to aid understanding
- Create multiple output formats, from Word documents to small video-like simulations.
You will be able to quickly build up a library of business processes, whatever your need is, so you know where you are, and no one will get lost.