Making changes to applications is a bit like navigation. The first thing you need to know is where you are now. There may be multiple reasons you want to get a strong definition of the ‘here and now’ or ‘as-is’ position.
- Training users.
- Creating user guides
- Creating standard operating procedures
- Defining a change required
- Designing test cases
In each case, capturing screenshots and steps that define the process can be tedious; it can involve time-consuming screen prints and pastes into a document with added instructions.
Learn how you can:
- Quickly and accurately capture any process with all the required inputs
- Add notes and descriptions to aid understanding
- Create multiple output formats, from Word documents to small video-like simulations.