We wish to appoint additional account managers to help us acquire new business and expand our footprint in some of the major companies we count among our customers.
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for building relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities through the sale of additional licenses, additional locations, and additional services, as well as providing excellent customer service.
It’s important to note that our customers view us as trusted advisors and subject matter experts. We approach business acquisition as a project that must be executed with objectives, agreed timelines, and identified responsibilities.
If you enjoy helping companies solve key business challenges and can effectively communicate at all levels, ideally based on experience with major applications such as SAP, Oracle EBS or Salesforce, this role will fit you well.
Original Software is regarded as cutting-edge in the Software Quality Assurance market. Industry analysts position us as visionaries and market leaders in software testing continually outperforming established brands. We also have happy customers. With an NPS score of 77 (higher than Apple) our customer satisfaction scores are high- 87% love our products and 86% love our service.
The AM will be responsible for expanding the deployment of our solutions across the organizations in which we have an established foothold. In a number of our blue-chip accounts our solution is present in just one division and there is huge potential for growth in other sectors. Success in this role is demonstrated via the expansion of customers and retention of existing accounts. The AM will evaluate and identify customer-based revenue opportunities and develop specific strategic plans for each assigned customer. They are responsible for proactively contacting customers, maintaining long-term customer relationships, and maximum utilization of the products or services purchased by the customer. To that end the successful candidate will:
- Gain a complete understanding of how customers can better leverage OS’s solutions specific to their configuration and needs.
- Develop individual account pricing strategies, priorities and stack rank customers based on future revenue opportunities.
- Define upsell opportunities across the breadth of the target organizations.
- Research, identify, connect, and engage with potential prospects.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales goals and activity related goals.
- Proactive and informative communication with clients on a regular basis (Zoom/Teams phone, email, face to face).
- Provide suggestions of product use to the customer.
- Work with customer success teams to be driving strong relationships with customers.
- Encourage, promote, and present the sales of additional products, licenses, locations, and services to existing clients.
- Meet the expectation of having a strong knowledge base of all aspects of the OS products.
- Use Salesforce to capture and maintain client information.
You will be supported by our excellent team of pre and post -sales consultants.
Skills and Experience
Educated to degree level you:
- Can demonstrate a successful track record of selling B2B software solutions with a consultative approach.
- Are tenacious in identifying, reaching out and engaging with new prospects
- Are comfortable presenting to and building relationships at a senior level.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate within your own team and with other functions.
- Are goal orientated and ambitious – with Drive, Planning & Execution.
- Are adventurous – with Flexibility, Resilience & Savvy thinking.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this role will be based remotely in the UK ideally with easy access to the South of England.
Competitive base salary, Commission based on growth in direct revenue, and a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare and pension scheme.
We have a unique approach to software testing with great products and are highly regarded in the marketplace by customers and analysts alike.
Original Software is going places. We already have over 500 customers worldwide supported by our teams in the USA and UK. We are continuing to expand and make our unique and impressive software testing solutions the worldwide standard. What we do, nobody else does or can do, a fact reflected in some of our patents and the plaudits we receive from customers about their successes with our solutions.
When a company chooses to invest or extend its investment with us, it is a tribute to every staff member. Creating and delivering quality solutions that redefine people’s expectations takes every member of every team to contribute fully, and our company structure reflects that.
Apply in the first instance to [email protected]